Welcome to the Masters Bridge!
The ALI Masters Bridge is the first Foundation and Pre-Sessional English course in the world designed for 21st Century Pre-Bachelor and Pre-Masters students:
- Combination of Discipline Specific English, Critical Thinking, and Academic Skills
- Convenient, Personalized Lessons with Expert Tips available on all devices
- Oxford-Cambridge tutorial system, with one hour personal online coaching/guided practice each week
- 5 ECTS credits through an EU-Certified blockchain verification system
- Some institutions may allow you to bypass a IELTS/TOEFL standardized admissions test score
- 1/3 the price of Pre-Sessional and 1/6 the price of Foundation tuition
In addition to 120 hours of guided material and personal tutorials from field experts, our innovative formative assessment approach guides you every step of the way with help from your tutor. So you will also build a respectable portfolio of high quality work related to your chosen field. As a result, you can immediately show your achievements in Advanced English and Your Field of Study to admissions officers or potential employers.
- Academic English: Full preparation for an IELTS/TOEFL 6.5 or higher (one complete band in IELTS)
- Study Skills: Full Preparation for university by integrating Academic and Critical Thinking Skills into the content-based language learning modules.
- Quality Assured: 5 ECTS Level 6 Credits in English with a focus on Business, Law, Medicine, Engineering, or Humanities. Verified course credit in the EU through Woolf University on a EU-certified academic blockchain platform.
- Level-Appropriate: Aimed at 2nd year Bachelor or ‘pre-Masters’ level, this course will clearly identify the students capable of higher level study, and what further support is needed for those not yet capable.
- Flexible, Personalized Learning: 120 hours guided self-study and 5 hours personal tutorial (max.2 students) for a total of 125 hours between 5 and 16 weeks on the student’s own schedule.
- Triple-Verified Assessment: a formative approach to assessment based on a personalized portfolio of work that is triple-verified by portfolio, tutor, and EU-accredited blockchain.
Try our introductory sample lesson and start the road to success on your higher degree program today. Just click below to get started.